Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wow! What a Walk!

More than 4000 people turned out for the fourth annual Walk for Lupus, Now!  It was the biggest crowd ever!  Donations exceeded the $175,000 goal and are still being tallied.  Even though we experienced the last gasp of summer and it's 100 degree temperature, the positive energy radiated throughout the event.


Eclipse Couture's debut exceeded our expectations, too.  Our clothing line was well received and we even made some sales.  We sold at least one piece of each design that we brought, which included skirts, pants, scarves, wrap jackets and a wrap blouse.


The beauty of our sun protective, micro fiber fabric, combined with the thoughtful design of our clothing, is that it has a supportive stretch that gives as I grow and shrink.  It's so annoying to me to have to purchase clothing in various sizes because my body swells and shrinks at will.  My diet is fairly steady, meaning I eat about the same amount of calories everyday, and I try to get some type of exercise everyday.  Even so, I can gain or lose five to eight pounds in a day.  That's about one size in a waistband.


Our wrap tops, skirts and scarves are flattering and comfortable, and relieve the stress associated with sun damage. 


Check out our photos and email me if you'd like to purchase a piece or two.  We have various color choices and a couple of prints.


Thank you for reading,
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment