Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Eclipse Couture's first official blog!

Necessity truly is the mother of invention.  Eclipse Couture is a fashionable clothing line, designed and constructed in SPF fabric.

Because of lupus and the ton of meds that I take, the sun is my enemy.  I have to stay covered all the time or else I suffer devastating effects from the sun's rays.  Until now, the selection of clothing with an SPF in the material have been predominantly sports attire or clothes that make me feel unattractive.  Desperate for something to wear, I turned to my sister-in-law, Annika Olsen, founder and director of AOCO, an internationally known fashion forward design collection for women.  For the last two years, she has focused part of her attention on designing and producing clothing with an SPF fabric.

Our fledgling company, Eclipse Couture, will make it's debut at the Walk For Lupus Now on September 25.  (Details about the walk will be forthcoming, as will details about our website.)   We'll be showcasing our starter collection of basic wardrobe essentials at the Eclipse Couture booth.

Hope to see you there!

Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment